Janshakti Chetna Foundation
Janshakti Chetna Foundation was registered in Delhi under the Societies Registration Act (XXI) of 1860 on June 16, 2017, by a group of professionals who shared a dream to work on a people-centric model of development in areas of public health, education, women empowerment, community development and social welfare. Inspired by Gandhian ideals of social change, our primary objective is to:
- Empower the poor and marginalised;
- Provide shelter to the sick and destitute;
- Promote community health programmes and services;
- Support literacy centres and e-learning;
- Work towards empowerment of women;
- Facilitate livelihood programmes;
- Help the poor access information and resources;
- Work for environment protection and conservation.
From very beginning, we, , believe that development has to be holistic to break the vicious cycle of poverty to bring the real fruits to the needy. We wish to bring about visible change on the ground by focusing our energies in these sectors as well as building our understanding about related issues. We, firmly believe that a conducive and productive environment cannot be achieved unless all parameters of the development equation are adequately addressed.